I am a futurist where I research and publish forward guidance for DTC/B2C/B2B2C/consumer brands, speak at conferences and help consumer brands future-proof.
As an entrepreneur developing, launch, growing and operating companies, it is easy to stay focused on the details and miss the larger macro developments that can hurt a company or result in missed opportunities.
This has happened to me several times, so in 2017 I started doing my own research to help me make predictions 3-10 years in advance so that I can position myself accordingly.
Since then, I have refined my work through futurist sources that I read and follow, relationships I’ve made with practicioners, and tools and methodologies I created. My work is not just researching my industry, but also society, culture, economics, politics, geopolitics and the environment.
Questions and Feedback
Please use any form embedded throughout this website.
I publish my tools in Google Docs and embed in my website pages. I use Google docs because it is far more efficient to maintain and track content rather than using the website content manager. See document structure here.
Content & Tool Updates
I post regular updates to my content and tools on LinkedIn and X. See all past posts rolled up into this dataset. I send emails to subscribers with content and tool updates. Subscribe below.
Future-Proof Consumer Brands
My goal is to help brands future-proof themselves against the massive changes occurring across society, culture, economics, politics, geopolitics and the environment.
Here is how I help:
- Use my public content on this page, which I maintain and keep updated as new information comes across my desk;
- Invite me to speak at your corporate event/annual gathering about the future to help your company think about and plan for it;
- I can facilitate strategic planning about the future for your company. Contact me for further help.
- Upcoming Business Cycles: review this slideshare first because the business cycle is a major driver of everything else;
- Exponential Technologies & Emerging Business Models: I grouped these two together because new technologies tend to drive new business models;
- Consumer shifts;
- Reference Guide;
- A dataset is published below that includes a changelog to my published slideshares and forward guidance I publish with respect to the future.
MAJOR UPDATE: I am working on a much more comprehensive set of business cycle predictions and will be updating that slideshare soon. I hope to have it published by January 1 2024. Check back here after that or I will send out an email notification to subscribers. Subscribe from the page footer.